Delivery & Returns Information
* DELIVERIES TO MAINLAND (UK) ONLY
For deliveries to the UK Mainland the following delivery charges will apply:
All orders of £75.00 and over (Excluding VAT) is FREE delivery.
All orders under £75.00 (Excluding VAT) comes with a delivery fee charge of £7.95
Delivery terms (including charges) only apply for items that are purchasable online.
Delivery Lead Times
Orders are delivered within 3-5 working days after the order has been accepted, however large orders that are considered as ‘Big & Bulky’ could take up to 10 working days.
Karol Janitorial Supplies do not operate in selling products on ‘trial’. All customers must ensure they have checked the product specifications and quantities before making a purchase.
It is the customers responsibility to insure the package for return. We cannot be held responsible for items that are shipped back to us, until we have signed for them on receipt.
You have the right to cancel any orders within 48 hours of ordering, cancellations can be made by:
- Emailing us at email@example.com stating your name, description of the goods or services and the order number, or
- Call us on 020 3868 1862 (Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm excluding public holidays) – please have your order reference number and delivery details to hand.
If you exercise your right to cancel your order after the goods have been dispatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Karol Janitorial Supplies at your own risk and cost, therefore, we strongly recommend you use a recorded delivery method such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. All returns are subject to the following conditions, except where the goods are faulty or incorrectly described on the website.
- Your product must be complete and in ‘new’ condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to see the product you must have done so without damaging the product)
- Proof of purchase
- Goods returned outside the 2 days cancellation period that cannot be re-sold as new will only be refunded to their return value and a credit note may be issued.
Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel your order in any one of the following instances;
- We have insufficient stock to send your goods and no suitable replacement can be found
- We do not deliver to your area
- One or more items requested by you were listed with an incorrect price or description.
Where we have made a charge for postage, this will be deducted from any refunds if the goods have been dispatched to you.